1. Chop sharp yellow and sharp white cheddar cheese into small pieces.
2. Add 2 eggs, milk, salt, sugar, and pepper to a bowl, then stir in well.
3. Place a pot of water over high heat. Once water comes to a boil, add macaroni.
4. Boil for 8-9 minutes.
5. Drain water, then place macaroni back into pot.
6. Place pot over low heat. Add margarine or butter, shredded cheddar cheese, then stir in well until cheese is fully melted.
7. Place macaroni and cheese in a baking pan.Baked Macaroni & Cheese
8. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
9. Add the egg and milk mixture.
10. Add chopped sharp cheese, then stir in well.
11. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
Check Out My Video Tutorial