1. The first thing you’re going to do is focus on your cheese. Chop your block of sharp yellow and sharp white cheddar cheese into small pieces.
2. Add the 2 eggs, milk, salt, sugar, and pepper to a bowl, then stir until everything is well blended.
3. Next, place a pot of water over high heat. Once the water comes to a boil, add your macaroni.
4. Boil the macaroni for 5 to 8 minutes, then let the macaroni sit in the hot water for a more minutes.
5. Drain water, then place macaroni back into pot.
6. Place pot over low heat. Add butter, shredded cheddar cheese, then stir in well until cheese is fully melted.
7. Place macaroni and cheese in a baking pan.Baked Macaroni & Cheese
8. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
9. Add the egg and milk mixture.
10. Stir in the chopped sharp cheese, then stir in well.
11. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes. Serve and enjoy!
Check Out My Video Tutorial