1. Fill a pot up with water and place over high heat.
2. Once water comes to a boil, add Ziti and boil for 8-9 minutes. Afterwards, drain water and sit aside.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine sour cream, ricotta, 1 egg, 1 cup mozzarella cheese, 1 cup parmesan cheese, fresh parsley, 1 tsp salt, basil, Italian seasoning, red pepper flakes, 1/2 tsp pepper, and a 1/2 cup marinara sauce, then stir in well.
4. Stir Ziti into the mixture, then sit aside.
5. Place a pan over medium-high heat, add ground beef, and Italian sausage and break meat up while frying.
6. Once meat browns, add chopped onions and minced garlic.
7. Season with 2 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp pepper, then stir in well and cook until well done. Drain any excess oil.
8. Add marinara sauce, dice tomatoes, and sugar, then stir in well.
9. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
10. Add meat sauce to bottom of baking pan, followed by 1/2 cup mozzarella & parmesan cheese and Ziti. Continue layering the way you desire, but make sure to top with meat sauce and cheese.
11. Top with parsley flakes, then place in oven.
12. Bake for 30 minutes.
Check Out My Video Tutorial