1. Chop 3 bananas into thin circular shape pieces.
2. Mash 2 bananas.
3. Crunch 10 vanilla wafer cookies into small pieces.
4. Add pudding mix, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt, vanilla, melted butter, and milk to a big bowl.
5. Blend all the ingredients with a hand mixer on low speed for 2 minutes until mixture thickens.
*You want the mixture to be on the loose side like a pudding*
6. Add cookies, pudding, chopped bananas, more pudding, mashed bananas, more cookies, whipped cream, and crunched cookies to a dish.
*You can layer them however you desire, just make sure the whipped cream and crunched cookies are on top*
7. Cover and store in refrigerator to chill for 5 hours.
Check Out My Video Tutorial