1. The first step is to chop and mash your banana’s. So chop 3 banana’s into circular shape pieces, and smash the 2 remaining banana’s.
2. Melt your butter in the microwave.
3. Stir the vanilla into the evaporated milk.
4. Crunch 10 of the vanilla wafer’s cookies up into small pieces. We’re going to use these cookie crumbs to top the banana pudding once it’s complete.
5. Get a big mixing bowl, and add your packages of instant vanilla pudding mix to the bowl.
6. Add your cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt, then whisk all the dry ingredients in really well..
7. Add your melted butter and milk.
8. Ok so this step is important. You can mix everything in with a spoon but I recommend using a hand mixer and a spoon. On low speed, blend the milk and instant pudding mix together. Blend it for 2 to 3 minutes or until it thickens. Make sure you scrape the bottom of the mixing bowl to get up all the pudding mix because sometimes it seeps to the bottom of the mixing bowl.
9. Once your pudding is well blended, you’re going to begin layering everything. You can layer the banana pudding anyway you like just make sure the whipping cream and cookie crumbs are on top. I like to layer it as follows; cookies, pudding mix, mashed and chopped banana’s, pudding mix, cookies, whipped cream, and cookie crumbs.
10. Store the banana pudding in the refrigerator for at least 5 hours before eating to allow the cookies to soften. I also like to eat the banana pudding the next day to give all the spices and flavors time to come together. Enjoy!
Check Out My Video Tutorial