1. Remove excess fat from chicken. Place in a big bowl, then cover with cool water. Add 1 tbs of salt and soak for 15 minutes, then rinse well.
2. Preheat oven at 350 degrees. Place chicken in a baking pan.
3. Season with seasoning salt, pepper, garlic powder, parsley flakes, and thyme.
4. Chop onion and pepper into small pieces.
5. Add to pan.
6. Add 1/3 Cup of your favorite Bbq Sauce. Massage Bbq Sauce and seasoning in well.
7. Add bouillon cubes, butter or margarine, and water or chicken broth.
5. Place in oven and bake for 2 hours.
6. Once done, drain some of the juice in the baking pan. Add remaining Bbq Sauce.
7. Bake for 15 minutes.
Check Out My Video Tutorial