1. Place pork chops in a bowl. Add 1 tbs of salt and cover with cool water. Remove any excess fat, scrub, then rinse well.
2. Chop onion into thin pieces.
3. Combine broth or water and cornstarch. Stir until well dissolved.
4. Season chops with parsley flakes, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, celery salt, and pepper, then massage seasonings in well.
5. Place a skillet over medium-high heat.
6. Add margarine or butter.
7. Once melted, add onions and saute for 2 minutes.
8. Add pork chops and fry for 5 minutes per side.
9. Add slurry and stir in well.
10. Reduce heat to medium heat. Cook for 30 minutes or until gravy cooks all the way down.
Check Out My Video Tutorial