1. Add eggs, milk, garlic, and pepper to a bowl, then whisk for 45 seconds.
2. Chop onions, peppers, and tomatoes into small pieces.
3. Place a skillet over high heat. Add bacon and fry for 2 minutes per side.
4. Open tortillas and add 3 tbs of cheese into both.
5. Add 2-1/2 slices of bacon to each tortilla.
6. Place a skillet over medium heat.
7. Add margarine or butter.
8. Once melted, add onions, peppers, and tomatoes. Saute for 2 minutes.
9. Reduce to low heat and add eggs.
10. After 1 minute, stir eggs slowly for 2 minutes.
11. Cut heat off and continue stirring eggs for an additional minute.
12. Place eggs into tortillas and wrap.
Check Out My Video Tutorial