1. Rinse tails or hocks.
2. Chop your onion, celery, and peppers into small pieces.
3. Place a pot over medium heat.
4. Add tails or hocks.
5. Add vegetables and minced garlic.
6. Add broth and water, then stir in well. Cover with a lid (leaving a crack on the sides) and boil until meat is very tender, about 2-1/2 to 3 hours.
7. Afterwards, chop the ends off 2 heads of cabbage. Cut around the center and remove stem if you desire. (I DON’T USE THE VERY WHITE CABBAGE AT THE CORE)
Break cabbage into small or medium size pieces.
8. Add 1 tbs of salt and water to a big bowl. Add cabbage, and soak until tails or hocks are done, then rinse.
9. Add cabbage to pot.
10. Add margarine or butter.
11. Add bouillon cubes and seasonings.
12. Reduce heat to low-medium heat. Cover with a lid (leaving a crack on the sides).
13. Cook until cabbage reaches your desired level of tenderness.
Check Out My Video Tutorial