1. Ok so the first thing you’re going to do is place a medium to large size pot over medium high heat. Add your oil and butter to the pot. Once it melts add your sausage meat and sautee the meat for about 5 minutes.
2. While your meat is frying chop up your onions and peppers. Add them to the pot along with your minced garlic and seasonings and sautee for an additional 2 minutes. Make sure you continue to stir the sausages after adding the seasonings and vegetables.
3. Next, you’re going to stir in your broth and penne pasta, then cover the pot with a lid leaving a small crack on the sides. Let this simmer for about 10 to 12 minutes or until the pasta is tender.
4. While that cooks, peal the tails off your shrimp and rinse them well. Then after 10 to 12 minutes or so, stir in your shrimp and your whipping cream.
5. Last but not least add the parmesan cheese. Let it continue cooking for about an additional 5 to 8 minutes then cut the fire off. Enjoy!!!
Check Out My Video Tutorial