1. Chop your broccoli into broccoli florets.
2. Dice your onions into fine pieces.
3. Fill a pot and skillet with water. Place both over high heat.
4. Once water comes to a boil, add 1 bag of rice to pot and broccoli to skillet.
5. Boil rice for 10 minutes, then remove. Cook broccoli for 5 minutes, then remove.
6. Place skillet over medium heat. Add chicken and onions.
7. Remove onions after 5 minutes and cook chicken for 15 minutes or until tender all way through.
8. While chicken is cooking, add sour cream, cream of chicken, egg, and seasonings to a big mixing bowl. Stir in well, then sit aside.
9. Once chicken is done, chop or shred into small pieces.
10. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
11. Add broccoli, chicken, onions, rice, and 2 cups shredded cheese to bowl of cream mixture, then stir in well.
12. Pour everything into a baking dish.
13. Melt your margarine or butter, then drizzle over broccoli chicken mixture.
14. Top with 1/2 cup of shredded cheese and 1 tbs paprika.
15. Bake for 1 hour.
Check Out My Video Tutorial