1. Chop heads of broccoli into florets.
2. Place a pot of water over medium heat.
3. Once water comes to a boil, add broccoli and cook for 4 minutes.
4. Remove water.
5. Season with salt, garlic powder, and pepper.
6. Place a pot over medium heat.
7. Add margarine or butter, and flour, then stir in well.
8. Once flour changes in color, add milk, and 1-1/2 cups of cheese. Stir and cook for 3-4 minutes or until cheese sauce thickens.
9. Pour cheese sauce over broccoli.
10. Top with remaining 1/2 cup of cheese.
11. Place over low heat and cook until cheese melts.
Check Out My Video Tutorial