1. Chop chicken into medium shape pieces. Add to a big bowl and season with salt, cumin, chili powder, oregano, and pepper, then massage seasonings in well.
2. Place a pot over high heat. Add oil, chicken, and fry for 10 to 12 minutes.
3. Remove chicken, then cut into pieces.
4. Place pot over high heat. Add onions, chile, 1/2 chopped tomato, and minced garlic, then saute for 2 minutes. Add flour, then stir in well.
5. Add chicken and enchilada sauce, then stir in well.
6. Add 8oz Mexican blend cheese. Stir until melted, then cut fire off .
7. Add 4oz of sour cream, then stir in well.
8. Pour 1 cup enchilada sauce into a baking pan.
9. Place skillet over medium heat. Dip corn tortillas into water, then lay into a hot skillet for 50 seconds, 25 seconds on each side.
10. Place tortillas in sauce. Add filling, wrap, then turn wrapped-side down.
11. Drizzle 1/2 cup enchilada sauce over enchiladas.
13. Top with 4oz of sour cream (optional).
14. Add remaining Mexican blend cheese.
15. Add chopped scallions, 1/2 chopped tomatoes, and cilantro.
16. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
17. Bake for 30 minutes.
Check Out My Video Tutorial