1. Season cubed steak with 1/2 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp garlic powder, 1/2 tsp pepper, and 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper then massage in well.
2. In a bowl, combine 3 eggs and 1/4 cup milk then beat in well for 45 secs.
3. In another bowl, combine 1/2 cup flour, 1 tsp salt, 1 tsp garlic powder, 1 tsp pepper then stir in well.
4. Coat each steak with flour, then shake off excess flour. Dip into egg wash and let excess egg wash drip off. Then coat one last time with more flour and shake off excess flour and sit aside.
5. Place a pan over medium-high heat.
6. Add 1 cup of oil.
7. After 3-4 minutes once hot, add 2 steaks at a time and fry for about 3 minutes per side.
8. Sit aside on a paper toweled plate to drain excess oil.
9. Place pan over medium heat.
10. Add 1/4 cup of oil from the oil used to make the steak.
11. Add 3 tbs of flour and stir until flour is dissolved.
12. After 1 minute of stirring, add 1 cup of milk, then stir in well.
13. Add broth and stir in well.
14. Add 1/4 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper then stir in well.
15. Cook gravy over medium heat, while stirring for 3-4 minutes.
16. Drizzle white milk gravy over steak and bread.
Check Out My Video Tutorial