1. Remove fat from boneless chicken breast.
2. Slice each breast in half to create 6 chicken pieces.
3. Place chicken breast in a bowl, add 1 tbs salt, and cover with cool water.
4. In a bowl, combine eggs with milk and stir in well.
5. Season chicken breast with salt, garlic powder, and pepper then massage in well.
6. Coat chicken with flour and shake off excess flour.
7. Fully coat with egg wash and drain excess egg.
8. Coat with breadcrumbs, shake off excess breadcrumbs, and sit aside for 15 minutes.
9. Place pan over medium heat and add vegetable oil.
10. After 8 minutes, add 3 chicken cutlets at a time and fry for 3 to 4 minutes per side.
11. Place all chicken cutlets in baking pan.
12. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
13. Coat each cutlet with marinara sauce.
14. Combine parmesan and mozzarella, add to chicken, then top with parsley flakes.
15. Bake for 15 minutes.
Check Out My Video Tutorial