1. Chop chicken into medium size pieces. Place chicken in a pot of water. Place eggs in another pot of water.
2. Place both pots over high heat. Boil both the eggs and chicken for 20 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, chop celery, onion, and pickles into very small pieces.
4. Once chicken and eggs are done, remove hot water and cover both the chicken and eggs with cool water.
5. Once eggs have chilled, crack and peel egg shells and chop into small pieces.
6. Chop chicken into small pieces.
7. Add chicken to a big bowl.
8. Add salt, garlic powder, pepper, onion powder, and parsley flakes, then stir in well.
9. Add eggs, celery, pickles, and onions, then stir in well.
10. Add mayo and sweet relish, then stir in well.
11. Store in refrigerator to chill, then serve on bread as a sandwich.
Check Out My Video Tutorial