Chili with Beans
Looking for an easy and simple but delicious chili and beans recipe….. well you’ve come to the right place. This chili recipe is extremely easy anyone can make it. You only need a few ingredients and a little patience. It takes less than 15 minutes to prepare all the ingredients and about an hour to cook. This recipe serves about 6 hungry people, yes HUNGRY PEOPLE. And it’s best served with melted chredded cheese, nacho chips, and sour cream… DELICIOUS!!!! I love to make this during the cold winter months… this is the epitome of a hearty dish and some of the best chili you’re going to find. So check out the recipe below… this chili and beans recipe is a KEEPER!!!
1. The first thing you’re going to do is chop your onions and peppers into small size pieces. Drain the cans of beans and diced tomatoes, and squeeze your sweet italian sausage meat from out of the sausage skin.
2. Now you’re going to brown the meat. So place a large pot over high heat. Add your ground beef and sweet italian sausage meat to the pot and chop it up with a spatula. Make sure you chop the meat as fine as possible.
3. Once the meat browns, REDUCE YOUR HEAT from high heat to low medium heat (If you have dialers on your stove from 1-5 turn the dialer to 2. If you have a dialer that has numbers going from 1-10 place it on a 4). Add your minced garlic, chopped onions, and peppers. Stir and cook for an additional 3 minutes on medium low heat.
4. Ok so now it’s time to add all of the other ingredients. So you’re going to throw in your diced tomatoes, your tomato paste, your pasta sauce, bay leaf, beans, seasonings, and broth, then stir everything in well.
5. Cover with a lid leaving a small crack on the side. Cook your chili and beans on medium low heat until it cooks down and becomes nice and thick…..
Check Out My Video Tutorial