1. Rinse hocks or tails with water.
2. Place a pot over medium heat. Add meat and water, then cover with a lid leaving a crack on the sides. Cook for 3 hrs.
3. Add 1 tbs salt, 3 tbs apple cider vinegar, and water to a big bowl.
4. Remove stems from collard greens. Chop collard greens, then place in bowl of salt water vinegar solution.
5. Chop your peppers, onions, and collard stems into small pieces.
6. Once meat is done cooking, drain water then rinse well.
7. Chop meat into small pieces.
8. Place pot over high heat.
9. Add oil.
10. Rinse collard greens and drain dirty water.
11. Add vegetables.
12. Add collard greens, then stir until collard greens wilt. Stir for about 4-5 minutes.
13. Reduce heat to medium-low heat.
14. Add meat.
15. Add margarine or butter, broth, and vinegar.
16. Add bouillon cubes and seasoning, then stir in well.
17. Cover with a lid leaving a crack on the sides.
18. Cook for about 2-1/2 to 3 hours.
Check Out My Video Tutorial