1. Peal skin from breakfast sausage.
2. With hands, grind sausages into ground meat.
3. Place a skillet over medium heat.
4. Add sausage meat and chop into fine pieces with spoon or spatula.
5. Once sausage meat turns brown, drain excess oil.
6. Place skillet back over medium heat.
7. Add minced garlic and seasonings, then stir in well.
8. Add flour, then stir in well.
9. Add whipping cream, then stir in well. Cook for 5 minutes after adding whipping cream.
10. Once white gravy thickens, turn fire off. White Gravy is commonly served over biscuits.
Check Out My Video Tutorial