1. Place a pot of water over high heat. Once the water comes to a boil, add the eggs. Boil the eggs for 20 minutes.
2. Once done, drain hot water, then add cool water and ice cubes to the pot. Let eggs cool off for about 20 to 30 minutes.
3. Crack and peel the egg shells under running water. I like to peel the shells under running water because I find it’s easier to peel them this way. The water serves as a lubricant to help the shell come off easier. For some reason, egg shells can be resistant at times and hard to peel.
4. Chop the eggs into small or medium size pieces and then add them to a small mixing bowl.
5. Season eggs with salt, dill weed, paprika, and pepper, then stir in well. I like to add the paprika just to give it color…
6. Next, add the mayo and mustard, then stir in well.
7. I like my egg salad chilled so I always store it in the refrigerator to chill for while, then serve it on bread as a sandwich. Enjoy!!!
Check Out My Video Tutorial