1. Place a pot of water over high heat. Once water comes to a boil, add eggs. Boil for 20 minutes.
2. Once done, drain hot water, then add cool water and ice cubes to the pot. Let eggs cool off for about 20 to 30 minutes.
3. Crack and peel egg shells.
4. Chop eggs into small to medium size pieces and add to bowl.
5. Season eggs with salt, dill weed, paprika, and pepper, then stir in well.
6. Add mayo and mustard, then stir in well.
7. Store refrigerator to chill, then serve on bread as a sandwich.
Check Out My Video Tutorial