1. Peal leafs off head of cabbage, then remove the stems.
2. Chop each leaf into small pieces. Place cabbage in a bowl and cover with cool water. Add 1 tbs salt and soak for 20 minutes.
3. Chop onion and peppers into small pieces.
4. Place skillet over high heat. Add bacon and fry for 2 minutes per side, then sit aside. Once bacon has chilled, crumble into small pieces.
5. Place skillet back over high heat. Add onions and peppers.
6. Scrape up the remnants of bacon as you stir onions and peppers.
7. After 2 minutes, add cabbage and bacon.
8. Add water.
9. Season cabbage with sugar, salt, crushed red peppers, and pepper. Cook cabbage until water evaporates and begins to fry.
10. Once done, add hot sauce, then stir in well.
Check Out My Video Tutorial