1. Remove excess fat from chicken. Place in a big bowl, then cover with cool water. Add 1 tbs of salt and soak for 15 minutes, then rinse well.
2. Add 2 eggs to a small bowl, then whisk for 45 seconds.
3. Slice each breast in half diagonally. Slice 1 to 2 times sideways into pieces of 2 or 3.
4. Season with salt, garlic powder, pepper, and oregano, then massage seasonings in well.
5. Coat chicken with flour and shake off excess flour. Dip into eggs and let the excess egg drip off. Afterwards, coat with breadcrumbs and sit aside for 15 to 20 minutes.
6. Place a pan over medium heat.
7. Preheat oil for 4 to 5 minutes.
8. Add chicken.
9. Fry chicken for 3 to 4 minutes per side or until brown.
*Thicker pieces may take 4 minutes per side, thinner pieces 3 minutes per side*
10. Once done, sit aside on a paper toweled plate to drain excess oil.
Check Out My Video Tutorial