1. In a mixing bowl, combine flour and cornmeal, then stir in well.
2. Add salt, garlic powder, onion powder, pepper, and paprika, then stir in well.
3. Make sure you rinse fish thoroughly with 1 tbs of salt and cool water.
4. Coat fish with seasoned flour/cornmeal mixture while still very damp to help the coating stick well.
5. Let fish sit for 15-20 minutes.
6. Place pan over medium-high heat.
7. Add oil and let it preheat for 3 minutes.
8. Once hot, add fish and fry for 4 minutes per side or until brown on each side.
9. Sit fish aside on a paper toweled plate or foil to drain excess oil.
Check Out My Video Tutorial