1. In a bowl, combine brown sugar, paprika, chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder, cumin, Italian seasoning, celery salt, salt, cayenne, and pepper, then stir in well.
2. Remove the fat and membrane from slab of spare ribs and rinse well.
3. Rub both sides of ribs with oil.
4. Rub each side of ribs with rib rub (only use enough to fully coat the ribs).
5. Poke several holes into meat of ribs with a knife, then store in refrigerator to marinate overnight.
6. Wrap ribs in aluminum foil and place onto grill.
7. Once tender, cook uncovered to brown the ribs a bit and make sure to brown both sides of the ribs.
8. Add your favorite Bbq sauce, coat thoroughly, and continue grilling for another 10 minutes.
9. Remove ribs and cut into individual pieces.
Check Out My Video Tutorial