1. Chop celery, peppers, and onions into small pieces.
2. Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
3. Place bread on a baking sheet.
4. Bake bread until light brown, flip over, and bake until other side is light brown, then remove. Add more bread and repeat process until all bread is light brown and toasted.
5. Slice bread into small square shape pieces, then place in big mixing bowl.
6. Place skillet over high heat.
7. Add margarine or butter.
8. Add celery, peppers, and onions. Saute for 5-6 minutes.
9. Pour broth into bowl of bread to moisten, then stir in well making sure every piece of toast is damp.
10. Add celery, peppers, and onions.
11. Add seasonings, then stir in well.
12. Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
13. Pour stuffing mixture into baking pan.
14. Spread stuffing out, then top with 1/2 cup melted butter.
15. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes.
16. Take foil off, then bake for 30 minutes uncovered.
Check Out My Video Tutorial