1. Crust: Add 2-1/2 cups of flour, 1 tbs of sugar, 1 tsp of salt, and 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper, then stir in well.
2. Add your frozen margarine or butter. Press/mash into flour until different size crumbs form.
3. Create a space in the center.
4. Pour 6 tbs of milk or water into the center and bring together until a big ball of dough forms.
*Make sure that you don’t over-knead the dough.*
5. Wrap dough in plastic. Place in refrigerator for 2 hours.
6. Chop carrots, celery, and onion into small pieces. Peel potatoes, then chop into small square shape pieces.
7. Place a skillet over medium heat. Add 1 tbs of oil and 3 tbs of margarine or butter. Add vegetables, potatoes, and minced garlic.
8. Season with salt, pepper, garlic powder, parsley, bouillon cubes, and cayenne pepper. Cook and stir periodically.
9. Once vegetables are relatively tender, add 3 cups of broth and reduce heat to low heat.
10. Combine 1/2 cup milk and 4-5 tbs flour, then stir in well.
11. Add slurry to skillet, then stir in well.
12. Add 2 large chopped boneless chicken breast. Cook until the chicken turns white and the filling thickens. Once done, stir in sour cream and mixed vegetables.
13. Pour remaining 1/4 cup of flour onto a flat surface, then spread out.
14. Cut dough into 6 evenly shaped pieces. Coat dough with a little flour, then flatten with a rolling pin.
15. Place pot pie tray over dough. With a knife, cut around the edges of pot pie tray, then remove excess dough.
16. Press dough into pot pie tray, then add filling.
17. Flatten the excess dough with rolling pin. Place on top of the filling.
18. Seal ends of pot pie crust with a fork. Create 4 small slits in top of the crust.
19. Coat crust with 4 tbs butter. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until golden brown.
Check Out My Video Tutorial