1. Sit 14 chicken wings in a bowl. Add 1 tbs salt, 2 tbs lemon juice, and cover with cool water.
2. Place pepper, onion, scallions, scotch bonnet pepper(optional), and bouillon cubes in a food processor. Blend until bouillon cubes are well minced.
3. Once chicken is thawed out, cut off skin (if any behind drumettes), then chop wings into pieces of 2 or 3.
4. Place chicken parts in a bowl. Season with 2 tbs curry powder, salt, Jamaican All-spice, pepper, thyme, and vegetable paste, then massage seasonings in well.
5. Cover and place in refrigerator to marinate overnight.
6. The next day, peel and dice potatoes into medium shape pieces.
7. Place a pot over medium heat.
8. Add olive oil and 1 tbs curry powder then stir.
9. Add chicken and fry for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
10. Add remaining seasoning left in bowl.
11. Add your diced potatoes.
12. Add water (use the water to shake out any seasoning left in the bowl).
13. Cover with top (optional) and cook, stirring occasionally until gravy thickens…. about 45 minutes to 1 hour.
Check Out My Video Tutorial