1. Place oxtails in a big bowl. Add 1 tbs of salt and cover with cool water. Let oxtails soak until they defrost.
2. Chop up your peppers, onion, tomato, and scallions. Then place the chopped vegetables along with the minced garlic into the food processor and blend until fully minced.
3. Rinse oxtails off and place in bowl.
4. Add worcestershire sauce, browning & seasoning sauce, and ketchup, then massage in well.
5. Add salt, garlic powder, onion powder, thyme, ground Jamaican allspice, paprika, and pepper.
6. Add paste/seasoning and massage in well.
7. Place in refrigerator to marinate for 5 to 8 hours.
8. After 5 to 8 hours, remove seasoning from oxtails.
9. Add flour to oxtails and massage in well.
10. Place a pot over medium heat.
11. Add olive oil and oxtails to the pot. Stir as they brown for 8-10 minutes.
12. Add seasoning.
13. Add scotch bonnet pepper.
14. Add water and cover with lid (make sure to leave a crack on the sides). Cook for 3-1/2 to 4 hours, stirring every 20-25 minutes to prevent sticking.
15. Once done, add butter beans and stir in well.
Check Out My Video Tutorial