1. Rinse steak well with 1 tbs of salt and water.
2. Poke several holes in steak and cut steak into pieces of 4.
3. Season with worcestershire sauce, minced garlic, seasoning salt, onion powder, garlic powder, thyme, pepper, and parsley.
4. Chop 1 large onion into small pieces, add to steak, and massage in well.
5. Cover and store in refrigerator to marinate for 1 to 2 days.
6. Chop 2 small red potatoes into pieces of 4.
7. Place steak, onions and chopped potatoes into a baking pan.
9. Add water.
10. Cover with aluminum foil and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour and 15 minutes. Check for doneness after 1 hour….. (Steak may take longer or not as long to cook depending on stove)
Optional: Stir in steak sauce during last 15 minutes of cooking.
Check Out My Video Tutorial