1. Cut and remove fat from chicken pieces.
2. Place chicken in a big bowl. Add salt and cover in cool water.
3. Combine seasoning salt, garlic powder, onion powder, italian seasoning, parsley flakes, and pepper, then stir in well.
4. Place vinegar, chicken broth, and margarine or butter in a bowl. Microwave for 40 seconds or until margarine or butter is melted.
5. Massage chicken in vinegar and broth mixture then place in baking pan.
6. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
7. Season chicken with seasoning and massage seasonings in well.
8. Make sure chicken is skin side up and pour remaining vinegar broth mixture into baking pan.
9. Bake chicken for 1 hour.
10. After an hour, base chicken with juices and remove some of the juices in the baking pan.
11. Continue baking for an additional 30 minutes or until chicken is nice and golden brown.
OVEN BAKED CHICKEN RECIPE
Check Out My Video Tutorial