1. Place oxtails in a bowl and cover with cool water. Add 1 tbs of salt and soak until they defrost. Remove any yellow excess fat, then rinse well.
2. Place a pot over medium-high heat.
3. Add oil.
4. Add oxtails and sear for 10 minutes.
5. Add your seasoning salt, onion powder, garlic powder, parsley flakes, and pepper. Stir seasonings in well.
6. After 10 minutes, reduce heat to medium heat. Afterwards, add broth and water. Cover with a lid, leaving a crack on the sides, then simmer for 3-1/2 hours.
7. After 2 hours of cooking, chop onion into small pieces, then add to pot.
8. After 3-1/2 hours of cooking, reduce heat to low heat. Add egg noodles. Stir in well, then continue cooking until tender, about 10 to 15 minutes.
9. Once noodles are tender, drain any remaining liquid from the pot.
10. Add mixed vegetables.
11. Add sauce.
12. Add sugar.
13. Stir in well.
Check Out My Video Tutorial