1. Pull the leafs off your head of cabbage and break each leaf into small pieces.
2. Place cabbage in a bowl with 1 tbs of salt and cover with cool water.
3. Chop your onion and peppers into medium size pieces.
4. Cut off and remove the excess fat from your chicken.
5. Place chicken in a bowl with 1 tbs of salt and cover with cool water.
6. After 15-30 minutes, rinse chicken off well then remove the bone.
7. Chop chicken up into medium size pieces.
8. Season with salt, garlic powder, onion powder, and pepper, then massage in well.
9. Place a pot over medium-high heat and add oil.
10. Add chicken, cook for 15-20 minutes, then scoop chicken out and sit aside.
11. Drain cabbage, then add chopped onions, peppers, and cabbage to the pot.
12. Reduce heat to medium heat and add water.
13. Cover with a lid and cook until cabbage is tender.
14. Cut fire off. Add curry powder, ketchup, peanut butter, sugar, and milk then stir in well.
15. Cut fire back on medium heat. Add chicken and cover with a lid.
16. Cook over medium heat for 15 minutes. Serve over rice.
Check Out My Video Tutorial