1. Chop onion, peppers, and mushrooms (optional) into small pieces.
2. Place a skillet over medium-high heat.
3. Add oil.
4. Add onions, peppers, and mushrooms. Saute for 4 minutes.
5. Add steak-um. Break up the steak-um and stir while cooking.
6. Once steak-um changes in color, add salt, garlic powder, onion powder, Italian seasoning, and pepper, then stir in well. Afterwards, cut the fire off, then drain oil from meat.
7. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a surface with flour.
8. Rub dough well with flour. Flatten with a rolling pin.
9. Add meat.
10. Add marinara sauce.
11. Add 1 cup cheese.
12. Fold dough and bring together.
13. Melt margarine or butter. Combine margarine or butter and egg, then whisk for 45 seconds.
14. Turn stromboli over wrapped-side down onto wax or baking paper.
15. Drag stromboli onto baking sheet.
16. Create 6 thin holes on top of stromboli.
17. Brush with a little eggs wash.
18. Top with 1/2 cup of cheese.
19. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes.
Check Out My Video Tutorial