1. Place a big pot of water over high heat. Once water comes to a boil, add your eggs and potatoes.
2. Boil the potatoes for 35 minutes and the eggs for 15 minutes, then remove and sit aside to chill.
3. While potatoes and eggs are boiling, chop onions, peppers, and celery into fine pieces.
4. Add mayo, miracle whip, relish, mustard, salt, sugar, and pepper to a big mixing bowl.
5. Afterwards, add your chopped vegetables, then stir in well. This is our salad dressing.
6. Once potatoes and eggs have chilled, chop into small or medium size pieces.
7. Stir potatoes and eggs into the salad dressing we created.
8. Sprinkle with paprika and store in refrigerator to chill.
Check Out My Video Tutorial