1. Peal skin of potatoes. Slice potatoes into medium sized pieces.
2. Place potatoes and eggs in a pot and cover with cool water.
3. Place pot over high heat. Boil potatoes and eggs for 30 minutes. Once done, drain water and sit potatoes & eggs aside.
4. Chop onion, pepper, and celery into small pieces.
6. Crack egg shells, then chop into small pieces.
7. Add potatoes, onions, peppers, and eggs to a bowl, then stir in well.
8. Season with salt, sugar, and pepper, then stir in well.
9. Add mayo (add more if you feel you need more), sweet relish, and mustard, then stir in well.
10. Garnish the top with paprika, then store in refrigerator to chill.
Check Out My Video Tutorial