1. In a bowl combine eggs, steak sauce, ketchup, worcestershire sauce, seasoning salt, garlic powder, thyme, black pepper, lipton soup mix, breadcrumbs, and milk, then whisk until well blended.
2. Add ground beef and stir in well.
3. Chop mushrooms and medium onion into small pieces.
4. In a small bowl, combine beef broth with cornstarch, then stir in well.
5. Shape ground beef mixture into however many salisbury steak shapes you desire.
6. Place pan over high heat.
7. Add margarine or butter, salisbury steak pieces, and brown for 3 minutes per side, then sit aside.
8. Place pan back over high heat, add chopped onions, and mushrooms then cook for 2 minutes.
9. Reduce heat to medium heat, add salisbury steak pieces back to pan, and pour in beef broth slurry.
10. Cook until gravy thickens then garnish with parsley flakes (optional).
Check Out My Video Tutorial