1. Place 2 pots of water over high heat.
2. Once water comes to a boil, add pasta shells to one pot and eggs to another pot. Boil the pasta shells for 8 to 10 minutes and the eggs for 20 minutes. Once done, drain hot water and add cool water. Afterwards, drain the pasta shells and sit aside.
3. Place shrimp in a bowl and cover with cool water. Add 1 tbs of salt and soak until defrost. Afterwards, remove the tail of the shrimp.
4. Once eggs have chilled, crack and peel egg shells and chop into small pieces.
5. Chop celery and onion into small pieces.
6. Break up imitation lobster. Chop imitation crab meat into medium size pieces.
7. Chop each shrimp into pieces of 3.
8. Add shell pasta to a big bowl.
9. Add shrimp, crab meat, lobster meat, and canned crab meat, then stir in well.
10. Add eggs, celery, and onions, then stir in well.
11. Add salt, 1 tbs old bay, sugar (optional), garlic powder, onion powder, and pepper, then stir in well.
12. Add mayo, miracle whip, sweet relish, and mustard, then stir in well.
13. Garnish with 1 tbs of old bay, then store in refrigerator to chill.
Check Out My Video Tutorial