1. Remove excess fat from chicken. Rinse well with salt and water, then sit aside.
2. Chop potatoes into small cubes. Chop onion and pepper into small pieces.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
4. Place vegetables into a baking pan.
5. Add thighs to baking pan. Season with seasoning salt, garlic powder, parsley flakes, onion powder, pepper, and thyme, then massage seasonings in well.
6. Add butter to top chicken, bouillon cubes, and broth.
7. Bake chicken for 1 hour.
8. Remove chicken, then sit aside.
9. Add flour, then stir in well. Add chicken, then bake for 30 minutes.
Smothered baked chicken is best served with egg noodles or rice.
Check Out My Video Tutorial