1. Place pork chops in a bowl. Add 2 tbs of vinegar and 1 tbs of salt, then cover with cool water.
2. Slice mushrooms and cut onion into thin medium size pieces.
3. Rinse pork chops off well then drain water.
4. Season pork chops with seasoning salt, adobo seasoning, garlic powder, onion powder, parsley flakes, pepper, and thyme, then massage seasonings in well.
5. Coat pork chops with flour, then sit aside for at least 15-20 minutes.
6. Place pan over medium heat and add oil.
7. After about 3 minutes, pour remaining flour over pork chops, shake off excess flour, then add to the frying pan.
8. Fry pork chops for 6-7 minutes per side (only 2 at a time), then sit aside on paper toweled plate to drain excess oil.
9. Drain oil from pan (leaving the remnants from the pork chops in the pan), then place pan over high heat.
10. Add margarine or butter.
11. Add onions and mushrooms.
12. Add minced garlic and cornstarch, then stir in well.
13. Combine your broth and buttermilk, add to the pan, then stir in well .
14. Reduce heat to medium heat.
15. Add gravy master and cook until gravy reaches your desired level of thickness (stir periodically as gravy cooks).
16. Add pork chops to gravy and coat well.
Check Out My Video Tutorial