1. Slice beef liver into smaller pieces.
2. Chop onion into small pieces.
3. Place a skillet over high heat.
4. Add margarine or butter. Add onions, then saute onions for 2-1/2 minutes.
5. Once done, sit aside.
6. Combine flour, salt, garlic powder, and pepper, then stir in well.
7. Combine 1 cup of beef broth and 1 tbs of flour to create a slurry, then stir until flour is dissolved.
8. Place skillet over high heat. Preheat oil for 2 minutes.
9. Meanwhile, coat liver with flour. Place in skillet and fry on each side for 1 minute.
10. Add onions.
11. Add slurry, 2 cups of broth, and worcestershire sauce, then stir in well.
12. Cook on high heat until juice thickens.
Check Out My Video Tutorial