1. Place turkey wings in a bowl. Add 1 tbs of salt, cover with cool water, and allow wings to sit until they defrost.
2. Chop your pepper and onion into small pieces.
3. Combine flour with 3 cups of water or 2 cups of water and 1 cup of chicken or turkey broth. Stir until flour is dissolved.
4. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
5. Place turkey wings in a baking pan.
6. Season turkey wings with seasoning salt, parsley flakes, garlic powder, onion powder, sage, thyme, and pepper.
7. Add chopped onions and peppers, then massage seasonings in well.
8. Add bouillon cubes.
9. Add margarine or butter.
10. Pour the slurry into the sides of the baking pan.
11. Cover with aluminum foil and bake wings for 1 hour 30 minutes.
12. Afterwards, remove aluminum foil and stir gravy in well.
13. Place back in oven for about another 30 minutes or until skin browns.
Check Out My Video Tutorial