1. Rinse turkey necks and place into a pot of water. Place pot over medium heat. Cover with a lid (leaving a small crack on the side) and boil for 1 hour 30 minutes.
2. Remove stem from green beans, then snap each in half. Place green beans in a big bowl and cover with cool water. Add 1 tbs of salt and soak for 20 to 30 minutes.
3. Chop onion and bacon into small pieces.
4. Place a skillet over high heat. Add bacon and fry for 2 minutes. Add onions and fry for an additional 2 minutes.
5. Chop each potato in half to create 8 small potatoes.
6. Rinse green beans and add to pot of turkey necks.
7. Add diced tomatoes, minced garlic, onions, bacon, margarine or butter, vinegar, chicken broth, seasoning salt, sugar, garlic powder, onion powder, pepper, and cayenne (optional), then stir in well.
8. Cook over high heat for 1 hour.
Check Out My Video Tutorial