1. Place shrimp in a bowl and cover with water. Sit in water until shrimp defrosts.
2. Place pot of water over high heat. Once water comes to a boil, break spaghetti in half and add to pot. Boil spaghetti for 10 minutes. Once done, drain hot water and sit aside.
3. Chop tomatoes and onion into small pieces.
4. Add tomatoes and onions to a big bowl.
5. Peel cucumber, then slice into 1/4 width size pieces. Chop into small pieces, then discard seeds.
6. Add cucumbers.
7. Chop crab meat into small pieces.
8. Add crab meat, then stir in well.
9. Remove tails from shrimp, then break in half. Add to bowl.
10. Add spaghetti, then stir in well.
11. Season with salt, pepper, garlic powder, parsley, and old bay, then stir in well.
12. Add Italian dressing, then stir in well.
13. Store in refrigerator to chill.
Check Out My Video Tutorial