1. To a mixing bowl, combine pickle juice, 1/2 tsp salt, sugar, and tabasco sauce. Stir in well and sit aside.
2. Rub and rinse your chicken with 1 tbs of salt and cool water. Remove small pieces of fat if any.
3. Slice off the ends of your chicken and slice through the chicken to make smaller pieces.
4. Poke several holes into the chicken with a knife.
5. Submerge the chicken into the brine and place in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 hours.
6. After 3-4 hours, sit the chicken aside for 30 minutes so it comes to room temperature. Then pat dry really well.
7. Meanwhile, combine flour, 1 tbs salt, garlic powder, onion powder, cayenne, and pepper, then stir in well.
8. In a small bowl, crack 2 eggs and add milk, then whisk for 45 seconds.
9. Coat your chicken with the seasoned flour and shake off the excess flour. Dip the coated chicken into the egg wash, making sure it’s fully coated. Then coat again with seasoned flour and sit it aside for 15-20 minutes so coating settles into meat.
10. Place a pot over medium heat and add your oil.
11. After 5-6 minutes once oil is hot, add your chicken and fry 2, but no more than 3 at a times.
12. Fry your chicken for 5-7 minutes. Fry the thicker pieces for 7 minutes and the thinner pieces for about 5 minutes.
13. Once done, sit chicken aside on a paper toweled plate to drain excess oil.
14. For spicy mayo sauce, combine mayo and tabasco sauce, then stir in well.
15. Spread mayo and place sliced pickles on the top bun and sit the spicy chicken on the bottom bun to make a nice spicy chicken sandwich.
Check Out My Video Tutorial