1. Place a small pot of water over high heat.
2. Once water comes to a boil, add egg. Boil for 15 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, chop onion, and celery into very small pieces.
4. Open can of tuna, then drain water.
5. Once egg is done, drain hot water, then add cool water.
6. Add tuna to a small bowl.
7. Season with salt, garlic powder, onion powder, and pepper, then stir in well.
8. Add onions, celery, sweet relish, mayo, and mustard, then stir in well.
9. Chop egg into small pieces. Add to bowl, then stir in well.
10. Store in refrigerator to chill, then serve on bread as a sandwich.
Check Out My Video Tutorial