1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Poke each potato several times with a knife.
2. Place potatoes in a baking pan. Bake potatoes for 1 hour and 10 minutes.
3. Afterwards, sit potatoes aside.
4. Place a skillet over high heat. Heat oil for 2 minutes. Add bacon and fry until they are crispy. Once done, sit on a paper toweled plate to drain excess oil.
5. Chop scallions into small pieces.
6. Once potatoes have chilled, cut them lengthwise straight down the middle. Scoop out potatoes and place in a small pot.
7. Once bacon has chilled, crumble into small pieces.
8. Smash potatoes really well.
9. Add warm butter, milk, sour cream, and cream cheese, then stir in well.
10. Add 1/2 of scallions, 1/3 of bacon, 1/4 cup shredded Colby-jack cheese, and 1/4 cup of shredded cheddar cheese. Season with seasoning salt, garlic powder, and pepper.
11. Stir in well, then scoop filling into potato boats.
12. Place aluminum foil at the bottom of a baking pan.
13. Place potatoes in the pan. Add remaining scallions, remaining bacon, and a 1/2 cup of each cheese.
14. Bake on 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
Check Out My Video Tutorial