1. Remove giblets from package inside of chicken.
2. Remove excess fat from chicken, rinse well with salt and water, then sit aside.
3. Combine salt, paprika, Italian Seasoning, garlic powder, onion powder, and pepper then stir in well to create chicken rub.
4. Combine broth and cornstarch, then stir until cornstarch dissolves.
5. Combine margarine or butter with apple cider vinegar. Place in microwave for 30-40 seconds or until melted.
6. Chop each potato into pieces of 4.
7. Chop vegetables into small pieces.
8. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
9. Place chopped vegetables and giblets in a baking pan.
10. Add whole chicken.
11. Rub melted margarine or butter and vinegar mixture over both sides of chicken. Afterwards, rub seasoning onto both sides of chicken.
12. Add bouillon cubes and broth slurry then place in oven.
13. Base chicken every 20 minutes or so and bake until thermometer reads 165 degrees (stick into thickest part of chicken to check for doneness).
Check Out My Video Tutorial