1. Place steak in a big bowl, add 1 tbs salt, then cover with cool water. Soak until defrost, then rinse well.
2. Chop onion and peppers into small pieces. Shop mushroom into medium size pieces.
3. Chop steak into big size pieces.
4. Remove excess fat, but leave most fat on the steak for flavor.
5. Season with salt, garlic powder, onion powder, pepper, and worcestershire sauce, then massage in well.
6. Add sour cream, cream of mushroom, and flour to a small bowl, then stir in well.
7. Place a skillet over medium heat.
8. Add margarine or butter.
9. Once it melts, add minced garlic and vegetables, then stir in well. Cook for 8 minutes then remove and sit aside.
10. Add steak.
11. Add broth and water, then stir in well and cover with a lid (leaving a crack on the sides).
12. Cook until juice cooks all the way down.
13. Add onions, peppers, and mushroom back to skillet of steak.
14. Add sour cream mixture, then stir in well.
15. Place a pot of water over high heat. Once water comes to a boil, add noodle and boil for 9 minutes, then drain water.
16. Pour stroganoff over noodles. Garnish with parsley flakes.
Check Out My Video Tutorial